Learn how you can improve your sitting posture, how to check whether you are doing it right, and also the various issues that could arise because of doing it wrong. What if I tell you that there is a way to 'increase' your height, 'trim' some belly flab and look 'more' vibrant right now? What would your reaction be like? This short-cut comes with a plethora of benefits such as: - You have the chance to look younger, fitter and taller instantly - Other people will see you as more energetic and confident. The good news is: you don’t need to go through a lot of effort to get all these benefits. You just need to follow my simple guide to good posture. That’s it! Before we move on to finding the secret behind the right posture, let's try and understand what causes bad posture and why it is necessary to make sure you give enough attention to it.
- Being overweight
- Chairs that are too high or too low
- Hunching at work or while sitting in front of the computer generally
- Low self-esteem
- Unsupportive shoes
Understanding the benefits of assuming the right posture can help you open up a world of immense possibilities when it comes to fitness:
Here is a quick test to check your posture:
1. Stand with the back of your head against the wall.
2. Place heels 2 inches from the wall.
3. Your buttocks and shoulder blades should touch the wall.
There should be less than 2 inches between:
- Your neck and the wall
- Your back and the wall
- Keep your head straight and not tilted up or down.
- Keep your shoulder back and try to relax.
- Sit with your knees slightly lower than your hips.
- Keep your feet flat on the floor.
- Don’t try to keep your back ramrod straight
- Don’t work without support for your arms.
- Don’t tuck your feet under the chair
- Don’t cross your legs above the knees.
Once you know what to do when it comes to attaining a good posture, you can start focusing on other aspects such as how to improve your muscle tone in the legs.
What’s the first thing that we do when meeting a new person? We judge! First impressions take only seconds to form, but sometimes they last a lifetime. In this fast-paced world, you probably won’t get a second chance. You have to make it happen the first time.